- I feel safe - X-perience
- Blood test
- Promoção infernal
- Famous last words
- Scratch a dog
- Baseball Doctor
- All we need is love
- Aiming for the Moon
- Thinking Positively
- Life after death
- The Perfect Woman
- Report card
- Getting married
- DISTINCT OR EXTINCT!
- Sunday School
- How happy we are
- Faithful forever?
A father and his son go into the grocery store when they happen upon the condom isle. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms.
The father replies: Well you see the 3 pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.
The son then asks his father, Well, what's the 6 pack for?
The father replies, That's for when you're in college, son. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.
Then the son asks his father, What's the 12 pack for?
The father replies, Well that for when your married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March...
- grocery store - mercearia
- condom - preservativo
- college - universidade
- married - casado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010053.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen