- Nao desista, voce está próximo da sua vitória
- Understanding Women: Pocket edition, 1st chapter
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Too Many Words
- I has a force field
- Why parents get gray hair
- Think about how stupid the average person is
- A black man is talking to me, act normal
- Knowing too much
- The ultimate leader
- In Africa
- This makes me sad
- Say a prayer
- The Sea Captain
- Most Wanted
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
A father and his son go into the grocery store when they happen upon the condom isle. The son asks his father why there are so many different boxes of condoms.
The father replies: Well you see the 3 pack? That's for when you're in high school. You have 2 for Friday night and 1 for Saturday night.
The son then asks his father, Well, what's the 6 pack for?
The father replies, That's for when you're in college, son. You have 2 for Friday night, 2 for Saturday night, and 2 for Sunday morning.
Then the son asks his father, What's the 12 pack for?
The father replies, Well that for when your married. You have one for January, one for February, one for March...
- grocery store - mercearia
- condom - preservativo
- college - universidade
- married - casado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010053.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen