- Quite a few
- Colored Folks
- Watch the step
- Don't go for looks
- The Father
- Why fathers are such great babysitters
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- The Herdsman and the Lost Bull
- Seven Wonders of the World
- Star Wars chessboard
- The mood ring
- Broken Finger
- If God hates fags, why are we so cute?
A couple are drinking beer in a pub.
He turns to her and says:
Do you see that woman at the back, drinking alone?
I divorced her seven years ago and since then she has never managed to stop drinking.
Don't be stupid. Nobody can celebrate such a thing for so long.
- couple - casal
- turn to - virar-se para
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- back - parte de trás
- alone - sozinha
- so long - tanto tempo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010016.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen