- Fala galera, tô congelando aqui véi
- Nut tree
- Perfect People
- Little old lady
- Two ways to live
- Faithful forever?
- The nymphomaniac 2
- Speaking English is hazardous to your health
- Spelling Counts...
- Michael Dorman needs Alicia Keys
- Best friend got the girl, so...
- A Companion
- Between 2 blondes
- Business (Oscar Wilde)
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- I forgot the keys
- Nowlan's Theory
- At a public telephone
- Did Noah fish?
The love story of Ralph and Edna
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital.
One day, while they were walking past the hospital's swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.
Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.
When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you we re able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."
Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"
- bad - ruim
- bathrobe belt - cinto do roupão
- bathroom - banheiro
- become aware - compreender, entender, tomar ciencia
- bottom - fundo
- dead - morto
- deep end - parte mais funda da piscina
- discharge - liberar, dar alta
- hang himself - se enforcou
- head nurse - enfermeira chefe
- How soon - Quando
- I put him there to dry - Eu o coloquei lá para secar
- jump - pular
- life - vida
- mean (mean, meant, meant) - significar
- news - novidades
- reply - responder
- save - salvar
- sink (sink, sank, sunk) - afundar
- sound mindedness - sanidade
- stable - estável
- stay - ficar
- suddenly - subitamente
- swimming pool - piscina
- swim (swim, swam, swum) - nadar
- walk - andar
- want - querer
- while - enquanto
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009168.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen