- School of Physics, University of Sydney - Beer and Ice Cream Diet
- Pictures of trees
- Autobots: Myth busted
- My friend is coming for supper
- Best Way to Learn
- 3 Things (1)
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Get Over It
- Living and Learning
- Go outside and play
- A Baiana na sessao descarrego
- Rushing to work
- Need a Push
- Bad Luck
- Intelligent people
- Old Age
- EFR: Indecision
- Gotta have fun
- Stop Searching for the Blue
Somebody under it
Shakey went to a psychiatrist.
Doc, he said, I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. You gotta help me, I'm going crazy!
Just put yourself in my hands for two years, said the shrink. Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears.
How much do you charge?
A hundred dollars per visit.
I'll sleep on it, said Shakey.
Six months later the doctor met Shakey on the street. Why didn't you ever come to see me again? asked the psychiatrist.
For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars.
Is that so! How?
He told me to cut the legs off the bed!
- trouble - problemas
- crazy - louco
- shrink - apelido de psiquiatra
- fears - temores, medos
- charge - cobrar
- I'll sleep on it - vou pensar no caso
- bartender - barman
- cut the legs off the bed - cortar as pernas da cama
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009247.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen