- New Skin
- Mother passed away
- Father and daughter
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- Zen thoughts - Never
- You Wouldn't Believe It!
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- Water Pistols
- ArkansasL The natural stage
- Reference Questions
- Call for backup
- Tiny Letters to God
- Problem in Paradise
- The Lottery Winner
- Funny animated gitfs
- Maslow's Maxim
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Curious facts
Somebody under it
Shakey went to a psychiatrist.
Doc, he said, I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. You gotta help me, I'm going crazy!
Just put yourself in my hands for two years, said the shrink. Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears.
How much do you charge?
A hundred dollars per visit.
I'll sleep on it, said Shakey.
Six months later the doctor met Shakey on the street. Why didn't you ever come to see me again? asked the psychiatrist.
For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars.
Is that so! How?
He told me to cut the legs off the bed!
- trouble - problemas
- crazy - louco
- shrink - apelido de psiquiatra
- fears - temores, medos
- charge - cobrar
- I'll sleep on it - vou pensar no caso
- bartender - barman
- cut the legs off the bed - cortar as pernas da cama
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009247.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen