- To err
- Better Idiots
- Offer master favority toy as token of friendship
- Bad Habits
- Government support
- When your phone has no signals and you go all Lion King on it
- Mother of God
- Count your blessings!
- Computer upgrade
- Dead Goldfish
- Understanding women - a man's perspective
- The bees and the flowers
- Living and Learning
- Gotta have fun
- The First Communists
- Dog singer
- The Letter of Reference
- Racing Pictures
An irritated father complained to his golf buddy.
"When I was a kid, my parents sent me to my room without supper if I misbehaved. But my son has his own color TV, telephone, computer, every computer game and CD player in his room!"
"So how do you handle it?" his friend asked.
"I send him to MY room!
- father - pai
- complain - reclamar
- golf buddy - parceiro de golfe
- kid - criança
- parent - pai
- send (send, sent, sent) - mandar
- room - quarto
- without - sem
- supper - jantar
- misbehave - comportar-se mal
- son - filho
- own color TV - sua própria TV colorida
- computer game - jogo de computador
- handle - cuidar, tratar
- friend - amigo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011301.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen