- Goals Helmut Schmidt
- Where is this bus going?
- Changes in life
- Awesome optical illusion: Girls colors
- Offer master favority toy as token of friendship
- Going Fishing
- The Mole and His Mother
- Hard work
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- Mad Professor
- Hiccup Cure
- Two Things
- EFR: Door to hapiness
- Football Practice
- Explain the kids
- The Secret of Happiness
- Widower Playing Golf
- A dying grandmother
An irritated father complained to his golf buddy.
"When I was a kid, my parents sent me to my room without supper if I misbehaved. But my son has his own color TV, telephone, computer, every computer game and CD player in his room!"
"So how do you handle it?" his friend asked.
"I send him to MY room!
- father - pai
- complain - reclamar
- golf buddy - parceiro de golfe
- kid - criança
- parent - pai
- send (send, sent, sent) - mandar
- room - quarto
- without - sem
- supper - jantar
- misbehave - comportar-se mal
- son - filho
- own color TV - sua própria TV colorida
- computer game - jogo de computador
- handle - cuidar, tratar
- friend - amigo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011301.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen