- Never Lie To A Woman!
- The Third Law of Photography
- How to clean your toilet
- I am not procrastinating
- This is Obama-nation
- The Parrot
- Looks of the father
- Kohl's does what?
- Common Wisdom
- Florist Mistake
- The Bear and the Two Travelers
- At the Psychiatrist (2)
- On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
- Think you know everything...? (Part 1)
- Good for your quiet time!
- This is how you tell
- The fly and the frog
- Men and Smart Women
- Terrible obsessions
Optimism (Robert A. Heinlein)
Don't ever become a pessimist. A pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun - and neither can stop the march of events.
Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
- ever - jamais
- oftener - com mais freqüência
- fun - diversão
- stop - parar, impedir
- march - marcha
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009204.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen