- I Wanted To Change The World
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
- Let MITT fix Washinton
- Treat everyone as special
- We represent the silent majority
- The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion
- Truths (3)
- That didn't come out right
- The big bang theory
- At the funeral
- I think therefore I am
- Best friend got the girl, so...
- Top Ten Things Men Understand about Women
- Rusty Old Thing
- Barbie Q
- Dear blank
- Water Pistols
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 4
How many women
After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.
"C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "how many women have you slept with?"
"Baby," he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit".
Kim promised she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her.
"Okay," he said, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, 11, 12, 13.."
- angry - raiva
- for the thousandth time - pela milésima vez
- hubby - maridinho
- husband - marido
- lurid past - passado lúrido, sombrio
- marriage - casamento
- promise - prometer
- question - perguntar
- sleep (sleep, slept, slept) - dormir
- tell me - diga-me
- then there's you - então tem você
- throw a fit - ter um ataque
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2008336.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen