- Being nice to people
- Microsoft and Condoms
- Explain the kids
- Four Worms and a lesson
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
- Happy Marriage
- I'll do the next one
- German Birth Control
- Being right Wesley Atkinson
- The Rules
- At the Grocery Store
- Travel with a horse
- The Pirate
- Men and Women
- Looks good
- The golden urinal
- ArchLinuxARM: LAMP installation
- I can't, you're too high
- Want a day off work?
How many women
After three years of marriage, Kim was still questioning her husband about his lurid past.
"C'mon, tell me," she asked for the thousandth time, "how many women have you slept with?"
"Baby," he protested, "if I told you, you'd throw a fit".
Kim promised she wouldn't get angry, and convinced her hubby to tell her.
"Okay," he said, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven - then there's you - nine, ten, 11, 12, 13.."
- angry - raiva
- for the thousandth time - pela milésima vez
- hubby - maridinho
- husband - marido
- lurid past - passado lúrido, sombrio
- marriage - casamento
- promise - prometer
- question - perguntar
- sleep (sleep, slept, slept) - dormir
- tell me - diga-me
- then there's you - então tem você
- throw a fit - ter um ataque
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2008336.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen