- Ugliest Kid Ever
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (3)
- The greatest obstacle to discovery
- About dogs (4)
- Microsoft concerns
- I love kids
- Things Worth Having
- The Swiss Guy
- Politically Correct
- Because holding on with your hands is too maintream
- The Elephants are Back
- Origami Nazgul
- Pais do ano
- Don't argue with kids
- The Sin of Lying
- I know this lawyers
- Miss Right
A man goes into a drug store and asks the pharmacist if he can give him something to cure the hiccups. The pharmacist promptly reaches out and slaps the man's face. (Whack)
"What did you do that for?" the man asks.
"Well, you don't have the hiccups anymore, do you?"
The man says, "No, but my wife out in the car still does!"
- hiccup - soluços
- drug store - drogaria, farmácia
- slap - esbofetear
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009177.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen