- Computer Programs
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- Airline food
- Report card
- Elephant Jokes
- April Fool
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Making a difference
- Dog singer
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- Blonde's answers
- Want a day off work?
- The ages of women
- Megan Fox poses as Supergirl
- Apples and Ideas
- Getting To Heaven
- Women Are Evil By Nature
A traveling saleswoman is driving toward home in Arizona when she sees an Indian woman hitchhiking. She stops the car and the Indian woman gets in. After a bit of small talk, the Indian woman notices a brown bag on the front seat.
What's in the bag?, she asks.
It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband.
The Indian woman is silent for a while, then nods and says, you made a good trade.
- saleswoman - vendedora
- driving toward - dirigindo em direção a
- hitchhike - pedir carona
- get in - entrar
- small talk - conversa fiada
- notice - notar, ver
- brown bag - sacola de papel
- bottle of wine - garrafa de vinho
- good trade - bom negócio
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009141.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen