- Failure and Success
- EFR: The mother-tongue
- I don't want to go to school
- Need a Push
- 3 Things (3)
- Você nasce sem pedir, e morre sem querer: Aproveite o intervalo
- Terrible book
- Changing history
- Coca Cola Evolution
- EFR: The legacy you leave
- The good doctor
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- Doctor terminology (I)
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- EFR: The customer is always wrong
- Alternative Windows Slogans
- Enough Said
- Anatomia Gaúcha
A traveling saleswoman is driving toward home in Arizona when she sees an Indian woman hitchhiking. She stops the car and the Indian woman gets in. After a bit of small talk, the Indian woman notices a brown bag on the front seat.
What's in the bag?, she asks.
It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband.
The Indian woman is silent for a while, then nods and says, you made a good trade.
- saleswoman - vendedora
- driving toward - dirigindo em direção a
- hitchhike - pedir carona
- get in - entrar
- small talk - conversa fiada
- notice - notar, ver
- brown bag - sacola de papel
- bottle of wine - garrafa de vinho
- good trade - bom negócio
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009141.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen