- Authentic Newspaper Headlines (4)
- New Virus
- Marriage Problems
- The ultimate leader
- Flying Blind
- Losing one's mind
- Optimism (Robert A. Heinlein)
- On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
- Formal Dining Set
- Great minds
- Don't use that tone with me
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- The Penguins
- Long Yellow Things
- Problem in Paradise
- If not for sits, why is it made of warm?
God and the Mortal
Mortal: What is a million years like to you?
God: Like one second.
Mortal: What is a million dollars like to you?
God: Like one penny.
Mortal: Can I have a penny?
God: Just a second...
- penny - centavo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009128.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen