- How much will this cost me?
- Nature Pictures
- Changing people
- Smart Women
- Due to recent budget cuts,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
- What they did first
- Boat! Land!
- The Mountain in Labor
- Kinda Fuzzy
- Making Babies
- The Things you don't know
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Gay Flight Attendant
- There's just no pleasing some women
- He does the dishes
- Japanese Cousine
- Go to Heaven
- EFR: Consult with the veterinarian
God and the Mortal
Mortal: What is a million years like to you?
God: Like one second.
Mortal: What is a million dollars like to you?
God: Like one penny.
Mortal: Can I have a penny?
God: Just a second...
- penny - centavo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009128.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen