- Lucky bastards
- Flying Blind
- Perks of being over 40 (part 3)
- Making a difference
- Cannibals and Clowns
- Making a bet at a bar
- Servimos Suco Natural do Pó do Guaraná . A Flor de Ziaco do Amazonas
- Office Help
- Hot Weather
- Funny sign supporting gay marriage
- What if there is a God........
- Loaded Gun
- The Letter of Reference
- About dogs (2)
- Fiat 147
- Hiccup Cure
- Water Pistols
Fun with the Penguins
A Mexican newspaper reports that bored Royal Air Force pilots stationed on the Falkland Islands have devised what they consider a marvelous new game.
Noting that the local penguins are fascinated by airplanes, the pilots search out a beach where the birds are gathered and fly slowly along it at the water's edge.
Perhaps ten thousand penguins turn their heads in unison watching the planes go by, and when the pilots turn around and fly back, the birds turn their heads in the opposite - direction, like spectators at a slow-motion tennis match.
Then, the paper reports The pilots fly out to sea and directly to the penguin colony and overfly it. Heads go up, up, up, and ten thousand penguins fall over gently onto their backs.
Audobon Society Magazine
- newspaper - jornal
- report - relata
- bored - chateado, aborrecido
- devise - inventar, bolar
- marvelous - maravilhoso
- game - jogo
- airplanes - avioes
- gathered - reunidos
- water's edge - beira da agua
- perhaps - talvez
- turn their heads - viram suas cabecas
- unison - em conjunto
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009113.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen