- Speaking English is hazardous to your health
- Keep honking, I'm deaf
- Amazing pictures of the sun
- Games pictures: Arkanoid
- Oh, give me a home...
- Going out
- Bitten by a vampire
- Married life
- Where is Waldo?
- Como Aprendi a Chamar a Polícia
- The Mole and His Mother
- Free consultancy
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
- Schmidt's Observation
- The Hypocondriac
- Where is your master?
- The Worst Day of my life
During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer.
Look, I'll give you $100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to me and the part where I'm to promise to 'love, honor and obey' and 'forsaking all others, be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that part out. He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied.
It is now the day of the wedding, and the bride and groom have moved to that part of the ceremony where the vows are exchanged. When it comes time for the groom's vows, the pastor looks the young man in the eye and says:
Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?
The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, Yes.
The groom leaned toward the pastor and hissed, I thought we had a deal.
The pastor put the $100 bill into his hand and whispered back, She made me a much better offer.
- wedding rehearsal - ensaio do casamento
- groom - noivo
- wedding vows - votos de casamento
- forsake - esquecer
- faithful - fiel
- leave out - omitir
- bill - nota
- bride - noiva
- exchange - trocar
- wish - desejo
- swear - jurar
- look at - olhar para
- gulp - engolir em seco
- tiny voice - voz baixa
- deal - acordo
- whisper - sussurrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009090.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen