- Sven and Ole
- Steve Carell joined Twitter... he's doing it right
- Computers and air conditioners
- Great minds
- Compare Leads to Despair
- Blonde jokes
- White Hair
- The Best Dale Carnegie
- Do you know how to fit an elephant into a safeway bag?
- Drugs and alcohol is not the answer
- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- There can be only Un
- You just realized all ducks are actually wearing dog masks
- Arriving home very drunk
- My Father is the Greatest!
- This relationship is going to kill me
When you make your mark in the world, watch out for guys with erasers.
The Wall Street Journal
- make (make, made, made) - fazer
- mark in the world - impressao no mundo
- watch out - tome cuidado
- guys - pessoas
- erasers - borrachas
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009070.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen