- Talking to Teachers
- Wrong number
- Organizing things
- Good for your quiet time!
- Need a Push
- The litter tray is empty again, someone is stealing my poop
- Mother of God
- A Moral Question
- They have bowls of it
- Rethink your drink
- And yet, despite the look on my face
- Racing Pictures
- Great Pictures of Animals
- Cats: Aah finally in bed........
- My Father is the Greatest!
- The husband lineup
Diary Entries Of A Young Woman On A Cruise Ship
MONDAY: What a wonderful cruise this is going to be! I felt singularly honored this evening. The Captain asked me to dine at his table.
TUESDAY: I spent the entire afternoon on the bridge with the Captain.
WEDNESDAY: The Captain made proposals to me unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.
THURSDAY: Tonight the Captain threatened to sink the ship if I do not give in to his indecent proposals!
FRIDAY: This afternoon I saved 1600 lives.
- wonderful - maravilhoso
- cruise - cruzeiro
- dine - jantar
- table - mesa
- spend (spend, spent, spent) - gastar, passar
- afternoon - tarde
- bridge - ponte de comando
- proposal - proposta
- unbecoming - indigna
- threaten - ameaçar
- sink - afundar
- ship - navio
- give in - ceder
- save - salvar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009179.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen