- Computer Games
- EFR: Right bait
- Things we can learn from a dog
- The good doctor
- Widower Playing Golf
- Cemetery plot
- Homer Logic: Free gas!
- Where do redheads come from?
- Second Chance!
- Word of Honor
- Big Foot
- Great minds
- Cheap comes dear
- The Horse and Groom
- Getting old
Diary Entries Of A Young Woman On A Cruise Ship
MONDAY: What a wonderful cruise this is going to be! I felt singularly honored this evening. The Captain asked me to dine at his table.
TUESDAY: I spent the entire afternoon on the bridge with the Captain.
WEDNESDAY: The Captain made proposals to me unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.
THURSDAY: Tonight the Captain threatened to sink the ship if I do not give in to his indecent proposals!
FRIDAY: This afternoon I saved 1600 lives.
- wonderful - maravilhoso
- cruise - cruzeiro
- dine - jantar
- table - mesa
- spend (spend, spent, spent) - gastar, passar
- afternoon - tarde
- bridge - ponte de comando
- proposal - proposta
- unbecoming - indigna
- threaten - ameaçar
- sink - afundar
- ship - navio
- give in - ceder
- save - salvar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009179.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen