- Excuse me, I was looking at the water
- Originality Laurence J. Peter
- Happy Marriages Oscar Wilde
- Cute Dog Pictures
- I can't remember anything
- Optimism (Robert A. Heinlein)
- Ducks and Elephants
- At the Doctor
- Japanese Cousine
- The Doctor and the Plumber
- EFR: Still on the list
- Amazing Pictures of Nature
- Awesome optical illusion: Girls colors
- Personally, I blame the parents
- Out of gas
- Great Ideas: Joystick
Daddy, where's Mommy?
A man was on his way home with a new car, which was absorbing all his attention, when it struck him that he had forgotten something.
Twice he stopped, counted his parcels, searched his pockets, but finally decided he had everything with him. Yet the feeling persisted.
When he reached home his daughter ran out, stopped short, and cried:
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- way home - caminho para casa
- struck (strike, struck, struck) him - ocorrer, lembrar-se
- parcel - pacote
- pocket - bolso
- feeling - sensação, sentimento
- daughter - filha
- Daddy, where's Mommy? - Papai, cadê a Mamãe?
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009011.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen