- Think about how stupid the average person is
- The Swiss Guy
- Eu te dou um empurrão, mano!
- Little old lady
- Going out
- Questions heard at a library (2)
- Dias Sem Esporro
- The President and Miss America
- Negative selection (politics)
- Nao desista, voce está próximo da sua vitória
- Animais + Water Pictures
- Water Pistols
- Love in the digital age
- Three Things (2)
- 3 Things (4)
- More Elephant Jokes
- The Beginning
Daddy, where's Mommy?
A man was on his way home with a new car, which was absorbing all his attention, when it struck him that he had forgotten something.
Twice he stopped, counted his parcels, searched his pockets, but finally decided he had everything with him. Yet the feeling persisted.
When he reached home his daughter ran out, stopped short, and cried:
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- way home - caminho para casa
- struck (strike, struck, struck) him - ocorrer, lembrar-se
- parcel - pacote
- pocket - bolso
- feeling - sensação, sentimento
- daughter - filha
- Daddy, where's Mommy? - Papai, cadê a Mamãe?
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009011.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen