- Daily forgiveness
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- Rusty Old Thing
- We represent the silent majority
- Doing a Job Theodore Roosevelt
- The happiest of people
- Three Legged Chicken
- Rushing to work
- Age and Treachery
- Negative selection (politics)
- Enemies to the west
- Smack him again!
- Drugs and alcohol is not the answer
- Philosophy of life Jerry Lewis
- Cão Zumbi: Você pode nunca ter visto, mas eles existem
- Missing wife
Daddy, where's Mommy?
A man was on his way home with a new car, which was absorbing all his attention, when it struck him that he had forgotten something.
Twice he stopped, counted his parcels, searched his pockets, but finally decided he had everything with him. Yet the feeling persisted.
When he reached home his daughter ran out, stopped short, and cried:
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- way home - caminho para casa
- struck (strike, struck, struck) him - ocorrer, lembrar-se
- parcel - pacote
- pocket - bolso
- feeling - sensação, sentimento
- daughter - filha
- Daddy, where's Mommy? - Papai, cadê a Mamãe?
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009011.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen