- Strange but Interesting Facts (5)
- Crazy man
- Nature - Tree Pathway
- Let's Face It. English Is a Stupid Language
- Choosing a melon
- Good Ideas
- Dear blank
- The Eskimos
- Why men die younger
- Extreme Measures
- I have to pee
- Only Two Things Are Infinite
- A Decade of Peace and Quiet
- The Sick Lion
Daddy, where's Mommy?
A man was on his way home with a new car, which was absorbing all his attention, when it struck him that he had forgotten something.
Twice he stopped, counted his parcels, searched his pockets, but finally decided he had everything with him. Yet the feeling persisted.
When he reached home his daughter ran out, stopped short, and cried:
- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- way home - caminho para casa
- struck (strike, struck, struck) him - ocorrer, lembrar-se
- parcel - pacote
- pocket - bolso
- feeling - sensação, sentimento
- daughter - filha
- Daddy, where's Mommy? - Papai, cadê a Mamãe?
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009011.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen