- Weight problem
- Critics and Eunuchs
- Strange but Interesting Facts (6)
- Getting angry
- Scientific power
- Smart People
- Files: Evitar
- The Talking animals
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- Stupid is as stupid does
- Strange but Interesting Facts (3)
- The love story of Ralph and Edna
- Animal Planet
- White Hair
- Airline food
- The Stork
- The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
- There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order "abstemious" and "facetious."
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
- dream (dream, dreamt, dreamt) - sonhar
- fox - raposa
- hazardous - maléfico, perigoso
- jump - pular
- keyboard - teclado
- lazy - preguiçoso
- row - fileira
- vowel - vogal
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009360.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen