- No more elephants
- Radicals and breakers-down
- Terrible book
- Getting Things Done
- The Saxophone
- Life after death
- Tony practices the piano 20 minutes every day
- Doctor Terminology (7)
- EFR: The customer is always wrong
- Three Little Words
- Endereço do Proxy
- Successful Business
- Hug them for real
- Japanese Cousine
- The idiot report
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (2)
- Changing history
- The Lift
It was our second anniversary, and my husband sent me flowers at the office.
He instructed the florist to write Happy Anniversary, Year Number 2. Love, Don on the card.
I was thrilled with the flowers, but not so pleased about the card.
It read as follows: Happy Anniversary, You're Number 2.
- husband - marido
- office - escritório
- send (send, sent, sent) - enviar
- thrilled - encantada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009349.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen