- Carl Sagan
- At the Grocery Store
- How will I manage after that?
- Sex Drive
- Back to School
- The Blonde and the Sheep
- Slowing down
- Bank Robbery
- Aging and Marriage
- Giving when it counts
- Where is this bus going?
- Nutrition and Health
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 6
It was our second anniversary, and my husband sent me flowers at the office.
He instructed the florist to write Happy Anniversary, Year Number 2. Love, Don on the card.
I was thrilled with the flowers, but not so pleased about the card.
It read as follows: Happy Anniversary, You're Number 2.
- husband - marido
- office - escritório
- send (send, sent, sent) - enviar
- thrilled - encantada
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009349.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen