- Keys in the ignition
- The Mountain in Labor
- Truth about Children
- Wrong number
- How much will this cost me?
- Doggie Dentist: How long have you had this cat stuck back there?
- Stop following me
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (4)
- EFR: Who shot Abraham Lincoln
- Talent and Genius
- Seven Wonders of the World
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- The Flower Vendor
- The Telephone Man
- Leo Tolstoy
- Out of gas
- Good News and Bad News
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
- I guess - eu acho
- best medicine - melhor remédio
- die - morrer
- several of us - muitos de nós
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009342.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen