- Why fathers are such great babysitters
- There are no crazy people at my tea party
- An exasperated mother
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- Guess who?
- Promoção infernal
- Two and two
- The Problems of the World
- Questions heard at a library
- A black man is talking to me, act normal
- Canadian Siamese Twins
- Did Noah fish?
- No more elephants
- Only Two Things Are Infinite
- Why parents get gray hair
- In and out of love - Armin Van Buuren
- The Jerk
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
- I guess - eu acho
- best medicine - melhor remédio
- die - morrer
- several of us - muitos de nós
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009342.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen