- Swapping horses
- 387 beetles, 18 rats and five mice
- Formal Dining Set
- Telephone Joke
- Half of our legislators are crooks
- It's anamorphic art by Felice Varini
- Iguazu Falls
- The Farmer and the Cranes
- Feeling Better
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- My Father can't stand her
- The beard
- Blondies, as always
- 12 Chickens
- How much will this cost me?
- Tony practices the piano 20 minutes every day
- Amazing pictures of the sky
- As Jesus said about gay people...
- Zen and the Art of Bicycle Riding
Adam was walking around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely. So God asked him: What is the matter? Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said that he was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman. He told him, This person will gather food for you, cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she'll wash it for you. She will always agree with every decision you make.
She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give you love and passion whenever you want it.
Adam asked God, What will a woman like this cost?
God replied, A woman that special will cost an arm and a leg.
Then Adam asked, What can I get for a rib?
The rest is history.
- lonely - solitário
- What is the matter? - Qual é o problema?
- talk - conversar
- woman - mulher
- gather - juntar
- food - comida
- cook - cozinhar
- clothing - vestuário
- wash - lavar
- agree - concordar
- bear your children - gerar os seus filhos
- get up - levantar
- take care - cuidar
- nag you - aborrecer
- wrong - errada
- disagreement - desentendimento
- headache - dor de cabeça
- arm - braço
- leg - perna
- rib - costela
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009171.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen