- How to clean your toilet
- Breaking wind
- The 3 stages of life
- Great Ideas: Joystick
- Awww, how cute.
- Como funciona o socialismo
- The great question
- Doctor Terminology (7)
- Pais do ano
- The Elephants are Back
- The Stork
- New Skin
- The Two Cannibals
- Doctor Terminology (3)
- Baby Pigeons: How come we never see them?
- German Birth Control
- Mad Cow
A Bank Robbery
Two lawyers are in a bank, when, suddenly, armed robbers burst in.
While several of the robbers take the money from the tellers, others line the customers, including the lawyers, up against a wall, and proceed to take their wallets, watches, etc. While this is going on lawyer number one jams something in lawyer number two's hand.
Without looking down, lawyer number two whispers, What is this? to which lawyer number one replies, It's that $50 I owe you.
- suddenly - subitamente
- burst in - invadir, entrar subitamente
- several - vários, muitos
- tellers - caixas de banco
- line the customers - colocar os clientes em fila
- wallets - carteiras
- watch - relógio
- look down - olhar para baixo
- whisper - sussurrar
- reply - responder
- owe - dever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009169.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen