- Chemical formula for water
- The Optimist Farmer and the Pessimist Neighbor
- Asking for Money
- Smart People
- Middle Age
- This makes me sad
- Where is Perchek?
- Normal times
- Scissors beat Paper
- The Senior Driver
- At the Hospital
- Understanding Women: Pocket edition, 1st chapter
- Need a Push
- Death Wish
- A Baiana na sessao descarrego
- Compare Leads to Despair
A Bank Robbery
Two lawyers are in a bank, when, suddenly, armed robbers burst in.
While several of the robbers take the money from the tellers, others line the customers, including the lawyers, up against a wall, and proceed to take their wallets, watches, etc. While this is going on lawyer number one jams something in lawyer number two's hand.
Without looking down, lawyer number two whispers, What is this? to which lawyer number one replies, It's that $50 I owe you.
- suddenly - subitamente
- burst in - invadir, entrar subitamente
- several - vários, muitos
- tellers - caixas de banco
- line the customers - colocar os clientes em fila
- wallets - carteiras
- watch - relógio
- look down - olhar para baixo
- whisper - sussurrar
- reply - responder
- owe - dever
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2009169.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen