- Some people definetely have far too much time on their hands
- Politically Correct
- Você nasce sem pedir, e morre sem querer: Aproveite o intervalo
- The Senior Driver
- Christmas present
- ...but I like your style
- Did Noah fish?
- Strong and Weak
- Alternative Windows Slogans
- Compare Leads to Despair
- At the kindergarten
- Report card
- Wait a minute!
- The Optimist Farmer and the Pessimist Neighbor
- The Farmer and the Stork
- Changing people
Zen and the Art of Bicycle Riding
A Zen teacher saw five of his students returning from the market, riding their bicycles. When they arrived at the monastery and had dismounted, the teacher asked the students, "Why are you riding your bicycles?"
The first student replied, "The bicycle is carrying the sack of potatoes. I am glad that I do not have to carry them on my back!" The teacher praised the first student, "You are a smart boy! When you grow old, you will not walk hunched over like I do."
The second student replied, "I love to watch the trees and fields pass by as I roll down the path!" The teacher commended the second student,
"Your eyes are open, and you see the world."
The third student replied, "When I ride my bicycle, I am content to chant nam myoho renge kyo." The teacher gave praise to the third student, "Your mind will roll with the ease of a newly trued wheel."
The fourth student replied, "Riding my bicycle, I live in harmony with all sentient beings." The teacher was pleased, and said to the fourth student, "You are riding on the golden path of non-harming."
The fifth student replied, "I ride my bicycle to ride my bicycle." The teacher sat at the feet of the fifth student and said, "I am your student!"
- chant - cantar
- ease - facilidade
- eye - olho
- field - campo
- glad - feliz, alegre
- grow old - ficar velho
- harm - dano
- mind - mente
- pleased - feliz, satisfeito
- potatoes - batatas
- praise - elogiar
- reply - responder
- ride a bicycle - andar de bicicleta
- sit (sit, sat, sat) - assentar
- smart - esperto
- tree - árvore
- walk hunched over - andar curvado
- watch - olhar
- wheel - roda
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011279.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen