- Does your dog bite?
- Curious facts
- Where is Perchek?
- Go to Heaven
- Paperless Office
- Carl Sagan
- 3 Things (1)
- Chinese Wisdom
- When in Doubt
- Door to door
- The weather out there is terrible
- Pais do ano
- Faithful forever?
- The Father and His Sons
- Make up your mind
- Ducks and Elephants
- EFR: Live to be a hundred
A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000.
The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"
- ask - perguntar
- husband - marido
- reason - razão
- reply - responder
- turn to - virar-se para
- wife - esposa
- words - palavras
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011353.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen