- EFR: Judging by disappearances
- Law 48: Assume Formlessness
- Computers gender
- Don't go for looks
- Question and Answer
- Treat everyone as special
- Go outside and play
- Understanding women (a man's perspective)
- Great works
- They exist!
- Arts in D Minor Harry Houdini by Kon Kan
- The Bear Goes to the Movies
- Canadian Siamese Twins
- TV weatherman
- Sao somente flores
- Count your blessings!
- On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
- Never Too Late
- Tiny Letters to God
Too good to be true
Some guy bought a new fridge for his house.
To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying:
Free to good home. You want it, you take it.
For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it.
He eventually decided that people were too untrusting of this deal.
It looked to good to be true, so he changed the sign to read:
Fridge for sale $50.
The next day someone stole it. Caution...
- buy (buy, bought, bought) - comprar
- change - mudar, trocar
- deal - negócio
- fridge - geladeira
- front yard - pátio da frente da casa
- get rid of - livrar-se de
- guy - cara, sujeito, pessoa
- hang (hang, hung, hung) - pendurar
- steal (steal, stole, stolen) - roubar
- take it - levar
- too good to be true - muito bom para ser verdade
- twice - duas vezes
- untrusting - desconfiado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011157.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen