- Housework and Sex
- Actual Call Center Conversations (1)
- The Farmer and the Stork
- Making a difference
- How many words does a woman use every day?
- Fun with the Penguins
- The opinions expressed by this child
- The Worst Student in Class
- In case of an emergency
- Losing one's mind
- Where is Perchek?
- Little old lady
- Men and Sperm
- Flying Art
- The Hypocondriac
- Communist Philosophy
The Sin of Lying
A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands.
He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
- deliver - entregar
- following - próximo
- go (go, went, gone) up - subir
- hand - mão
- lie - mentir, mentira
- preach - pregar
- proceed - continuar
- read - ler
- sin - pecado
- smile - sorrir
- Sunday - domingo
- tell (tell, told, told) - contar, dizer
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender
- week - semana
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011333.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen