- Flying Blind
- Make up your mind
- Finger robber
- Human Knowledge
- The Raven and the Swan
- Where is this bus going?
- Leather Dress
- And, he never overcharged!
- A vida depois do Facebook: 1
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 7
- Nature: amazing waterfall
- Politically Correct
- Kohl's does what?
- Two ways to live
- When things fit well
- The Goat and the Goatherd
- 12 Chickens
- Marriage and divorce
- Smart little boy
An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says,
- Sir, have you been drinking?
- Just water, says the priest.
The trooper says, Then why do I smell wine?
The priest looks at the bottle and says,
- Good Lord! He's done it again!
- He's done it again - ele fez de novo
- Irish - irlandês
- bottle - garrafa
- breath - respiração
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- empty - vazia
- floor - piso
- priest - padre
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- smell - cheirar
- speeding - dirigir em alta velocidade
- state trooper - policial
- water - água
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011078.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen