- Park bench
- Amazing Paper Art By Peter Callesen
- Christianity, Do you know what it means?
- How to heat up a slice of pizza
- Robert Kennedy - Extremists
- The 3 stages of life
- Iguazu Falls
- School and Learning
- Ugliest Kid Ever
- Doctor Terminology (2)
- Slayer of headphones
- Colored Folks
- Caraleo! Monitor com caixa de som embutida
- The Rain
- The Pirate
- EFR: Live to be a hundred
- Questions heard at a library (2)
An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says,
- Sir, have you been drinking?
- Just water, says the priest.
The trooper says, Then why do I smell wine?
The priest looks at the bottle and says,
- Good Lord! He's done it again!
- He's done it again - ele fez de novo
- Irish - irlandês
- bottle - garrafa
- breath - respiração
- drive (drive, drove, driven) - dirigir
- empty - vazia
- floor - piso
- priest - padre
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- smell - cheirar
- speeding - dirigir em alta velocidade
- state trooper - policial
- water - água
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011078.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen