- EFR: Why are you crying?
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Blondies, as always
- Memory problems
- One dollar a piece
- Zen and the Art of Bicycle Riding
- The Mafia
- The Blonde and the Sheep
- How happy we are
- Conexão local: Um cabo de rede está desconectado
- I has a force field
- Mixed emotions
- On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
- Goodbye cruel world
- Dias Sem Esporro
- Men and Women
- The Bear and the Two Travelers
- The Confused Samaritan
The Bathtub Test
It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
- bathtub - banheira
- bed - cama
- bucket - balde
- empty - esvaziar
- fill up - encher
- hard look - olhar firme
- hurt - machucar
- near - perto
- plug - tampa
- pull - puxar
- teacup - xícara de chá
- teaspoon - colher de chá
- understand (understand, understood, understood) - entender
- windows - janela
- yourself - você mesmo
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011153.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen