- Four Worms and a lesson
- EFR: What's your age?
- The Secret of Happiness
- Road painting
- Exercise for older adults like us
- Door to door
- Weight problem
- Great mistakes
- 75th wedding anniversary
- Estacionar... cada um faz como achar melhor
- The Housewife
- How children think Of Their Dad In Different ages
- At a public telephone
- Memória RAM - voce está fazendo isso errado
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- Why we love children (4)
A blonde stormed up to the front desk of the library and said, "I have a complaint!"
"Yes, Ma'am?" said the librarian looking up at her.
"I borrowed a book last week and it was horrible!"
Puzzled by her complain the librarian asked "What was wrong with it?"
"It had way too many characters and there was no plot whatsoever!" said the blonde.
The librarian nodded and said, "Ahhh. So you must be the person who took our phone book."
- blonde - loura
- borrow - pegar emprestado
- complaint - reclamação
- front desk - balcão de atendimento
- librarian - bibliotecária
- nod - balançar a cabeça em concordância
- phone book - catálogo telefônico
- plot - história, enredo
- puzzled - surpresa, intrigada
- storm up to - ir com fúria, depressa
- week - semana
- whatsoever - algum
- wrong - errado
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011159.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen