- Nothing on from the waist down
- Getting married
- Types of People
- Squirrels + Coffee
- Love in the digital age
- Housework and Sex
- Bad Flight
- The Jerk
- Husband and wife
- One Liners
- Leo Tolstoy
- Think you know everything...? (Part 1)
- Paperless Office
- Spelling Counts...
- Why we love our kids (3)
- Going out
- Fuck you!
- Reference Questions
When I was younger I hated going to weddings.
It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to Come up to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "YOU'RE NEXT".
They stopped that shit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals
- aunt - tia
- cackle - rir
- go (go, went, gone) - ir
- hate - odiar
- poke - cutucar
- revenge - vingança
- rib - costela
- same thing - mesma coisa
- shit - m...
- tell - contar
- wedding - casamento
- younger - mais jovem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011072.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen