- Missing husband
- God and the Mortal
- The details of my dream are kinda fuzzy
- Married life
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 5
- Zen Thoughts - You're unique
- To be loved
- A Cheap Way Out
- Origami Nazgul
- Over 60+
- Second Chance!
- I forgot the keys
- The Dog and the Shadow
- The Great Writer
- What is a dog?
- Two ways to live
- True story from Australia
- How will I manage after that?
- Last night is a blur
When I was younger I hated going to weddings.
It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly types used to Come up to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "YOU'RE NEXT".
They stopped that shit after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals
- aunt - tia
- cackle - rir
- go (go, went, gone) - ir
- hate - odiar
- poke - cutucar
- revenge - vingança
- rib - costela
- same thing - mesma coisa
- shit - m...
- tell - contar
- wedding - casamento
- younger - mais jovem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011072.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen