- Einstein, Picasso and George W. Bush
- Dead Goldfish
- Crazy man
- ArkansasL The natural stage
- How to get what you want
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- Ele conseguiu
- A New Philosophy
- Recovering from surgery
- Um homem caminhava pela praia e tropeçou numa velha lâmpada.
- Taking risks
- Weight problem
- Wayward Baggage
- Lunch for nerds
- Ostrich and Giraffe
- You can read this
- Some facts about the 1500s (3)
- Two Guys in a Supermarket
Never Lie To A Woman!
A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up"
"Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish, but why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box"
- a bit fishy - meio estranho
- boss - chefe
- catch (catch, caught, caught) - pegar
- fishing box - caixa com pescaria
- fish - peixe
- go fishing - ir pescar
- honey - querida
- husband - marido
- looking good - com boa aparencia
- pack - fazer a mala
- pajamas - pijamas
- pick things up - pegar as coisas
- reply - responder
- rod - vara de pescar
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- several - muitos
- silk - seda
- tired - cansado
- weekend - fim de semana
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011267.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen