- I feel like you - X-perience
- What to look for
- Rushing to work
- The Goat and the Goatherd
- What they did first
- The blonde in the library
- A Cheap Way Out
- Spare bomb
- Why do we all send jokes?
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Star Wars Chessboards
- There's just no pleasing some women
- Doctor terminology (I)
- Você nasce sem pedir, e morre sem querer: Aproveite o intervalo
- What's on TV?
- God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me
- Negative selection (politics)
- Giving when it counts
- At the funeral
Son: "Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
Mom: "Well, you have done the right thing."
Son: "But Mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
- bus - ônibus
- give up - ceder, dar
- lap - colo
- mom - mãe
- morning - manhã
- seat - lugar, assento
- sit - sentar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011186.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen