- Daddy, where's Mommy?
- How to make a conductor
- The Brutal Truth!
- The Five Secrets To A Great Relationship
- How will I manage after that?
- Ain't it the Truth!!!
- The Herdsman and the Lost Bull
- Problem in Paradise
- The Beginning
- To hear and to listen
- At the Doctor
- Due to recent budget cuts,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
- Chine Cousine
- Enemies to the west
- How to get what you want
- Marriage and divorce
- The Talking dog
- The Bathtub Test
- Star Wars Chessboards
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Son: "Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
Mom: "Well, you have done the right thing."
Son: "But Mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
- bus - ônibus
- give up - ceder, dar
- lap - colo
- mom - mãe
- morning - manhã
- seat - lugar, assento
- sit - sentar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011186.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen