- Offer master favority toy as token of friendship
- Nature Pictures
- Mirror, Mirror
- Nice try, Kim
- The Internet
- The Worst Car Hire Service
- Fill in the blanks
- Blonde jokes
- If God hates fags, why are we so cute?
- Você está me dizendo......
- A Cheap Way Out
- Halloween: Giving girls an excuse to dress like whores since 1983
- Being right
- Pizza parlor
Install the phone
A young businessman had just started his own firm. He'd rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office.
Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.
Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?"
The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone!"
- antiques - móveis antigos
- big deal - grande negócio
- businessman - homem de negócios
- busy - ocupado
- commitments - compromisso
- furnish - mobiliar
- hang up - desligar
- huge - enorme
- office - escritório
- own - próprio
- pick up - pegar
- pretend - fingir
- rent - alugar
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- sure - certamente
- throw (throw, threw, thrown) - jogar
- wish - desejar
- young - jovem
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011223.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen