- Barking Dogs
- Grammar: You're, your
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- Making a bet at a bar
- Turn toaster sideways, get grilled cheese
- Leather Dress
- Aiming for the Moon
- Failure and Success
- EFR: What is a bank?
- Little Johnny helping out at home
- The Polish immigrant
- Broken Arm
- The Cat and the Dog
- The search for quality
- Due to recent budget cuts,the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
- The Mountain in Labor
- Best friend got the girl, so...
How to make a conductor
My musical director wasn't happy with the performance of one of our percussionists. Repeated attempts to get the drummer to improve failed. Finally, in front of the orchestra, the director said in frustration, "When a musician just can't handle his instrument, they take it away, give him two sticks and make him a drummer!"
A stage whisper was heard from the percussion section: "And if he can't handle that, they take away one of his sticks and make him a conductor."
- attempt - tentativa
- drummer - baterista
- fail - falhar
- handle - lidar, manusear
- happy - feliz
- improve - melhorar
- stage - palco
- stick - baqueta
- take it away - tomar
- whisper - sussurro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011174.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen