- Why we love children (4)
- What is the root of all evil?
- Amazing design: chair
- Money to burn
- Broken Arm
- The search for quality
- Difference between Television and High Definition Televison
- Never too old
- Female hormones in beer
- Questions tourists ask
- Picture of animals
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 7
- Teaching: we're not in it for the income, we're in it for the outcome
- Arts in D Minor Harry Houdini by Kon Kan
- Things Worth Having
- Truths (3)
- Clock Words Cool Design
How to clean your toilet
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
- bathroom - banheiro
- both - ambos
- bowl - cuba da privada
- carry - carregar
- close - fechar
- dry - secar
- enjoy - gostar
- flush - dar a descarga
- lid - tampa
- lift - levantar
- never mind - não se importe
- noise - barulho
- pet shampoo - shampoo para animais
- pick up - pegar
- quickly - rapidamente
- rocket out - sair como um foguete
- smooth - suave
- soothe - acalmar
- sparkling clean - completamente limpos, brilhantes
- stand behind - fique atrás
- towards - em direção a
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011183.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen