- The Pirate
- Ducks and Elephants
- The Taxidermist
- 10 Most Wanted
- Christmas present
- Expiration date
- When a man steals your wife
- The good doctor
- Great Pictures of Animals
- Want a day off work?
- The Photographer
- Taking risks
- Sex Drive
- Hiccup Cure
- The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion
- Recovering from surgery
- The Fox and the Goat
- Common Wisdom
- Install the phone
How to clean your toilet
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
- bathroom - banheiro
- both - ambos
- bowl - cuba da privada
- carry - carregar
- close - fechar
- dry - secar
- enjoy - gostar
- flush - dar a descarga
- lid - tampa
- lift - levantar
- never mind - não se importe
- noise - barulho
- pet shampoo - shampoo para animais
- pick up - pegar
- quickly - rapidamente
- rocket out - sair como um foguete
- smooth - suave
- soothe - acalmar
- sparkling clean - completamente limpos, brilhantes
- stand behind - fique atrás
- towards - em direção a
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011183.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen