- True story from Australia
- Zen thoughts - Arguing with women
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- Strange but Interesting Facts (1)
- The Screensaver
- EFR: Right bait
- The Kingdom of the Lion
- Best Way to Learn
- The Sea Captain
- Funny cat
- What is a dog?
- Doctor Terminology (3)
- Apples and Ideas
- Faithful forever?
- EFR: They don't believe me
- Making a bet at a bar
- Regular clients
- Brain Transplantation
- The Pope
He does the dishes
My husband and I have always exchanged chores around the house, including doing the dishes, which I hate to do, and mowing the lawn, which he hates to do. This worked to our mutual satisfaction until he began to be bothered by people in passing cars staring at him as he relaxed while I mowed.
He solved the problem by presenting me with a T-shirt to wear while I was cutting the grass. On the front, big letters said: "IT'S ALL RIGHT." The back of the T-shirt proclaimed: "HE DOES THE DISHES."
- begin (begin, began, begun) - começar
- bother - incomodar
- chores - tarefas
- doing the dishes - lavar os pratos
- exchange - trocar
- grass - grama
- hate - odiar
- house - casa
- husband - marido
- mow the lawn - cortar a grama
- people - pessoas
- stare - encarar
- wear (wear, wore, worn) - usar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011307.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- High speed photography, bubble
- A preguiça é um merda
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Bruce Lee
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen