- Where is this bus going?
- Como programadores matam dragões
- The bull
- The beat
- Where is Waldo?
- Conexão local: Um cabo de rede está desconectado
- Death notice
- Office Help
- At the funeral
- Want a day off work?
- The Housewife
- The voices in my head
- Hoje começo a fazer dieta
- At a public telephone
- Wayward Baggage
- The Ass, the Fox, and the Lion
- Spoiled girl
Cross eyed rottweiler
A man took his Rottweiler to the vet and said to the vet: "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for it?"
"Well" said the vet "lets have a look at him"
So he picks the dog up and has a good look at it's eyes.
"Well" says the vet "I'm going to have to put him down"
"Just because he's cross-eyed?" says the man.
"No, because he's heavy" says the vet.
- cross-eyed - olho torto
- have a look - dar uma olhada
- heavy - pesado
- pick up - pegar
- put him down - colocar no chão ou matar
- take (take, took, taken) - levar
- vet - veterinário
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011142.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen