- Doing what's right
- The great question
- Parenting done right: We're not raising grass
- Doctor terminology (I)
- Curious facts
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (3)
- Finger robber
- Daily forgiveness
- Tag! You're it!
- And then I was like....
- About dogs (5)
- The Penguins
- What's the difference?
- Ruining nature
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- Grammatical mistakes
- The blonde in the library
- Lunch for nerds
Bitten by a vampire
Patient: Doctor, I think that I've been bitten by a vampire.
Doctor: Drink this glass of water.
Patient: Will it make me better?
Doctor: No, but I'll be able to see if your neck leaks.
- able - capaz
- bit (bit, bit, bitten) - mordida
- drink (drink, drank, drunk) - beber
- glass - copo
- leak - vazar
- make me better - melhorar
- neck - pescoço
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2008333.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen