- Computer Programmer Contest
- Mommy Test
- Happy Mother's day to all the super moms out there!
- Corporate Cannibals
- What other people see....
- Captain Morgan Freeman
- Bad memory
- Blind man
- Law Of Opposites
- Men and Women
- City workers
- Bitten by a vampire
- The Swallow and the Crow
- I have to pee
- Oh look! Your vehicle is in need of a service!
- Grass Eater
- Very good advice
A man, wanting to rob a downtown Bank of America, walked into the Branch and wrote this, "Put all your muny in this bag." While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to the Wells Fargo Bank. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and, surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbor, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America.
Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK" and left.
He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at Bank of America.
- arrest - prender
- branch - filial
- brightest - mais brilhante, inteligente
- defeated - derrotado
- deposit slip - ficha de depósito
- fill out - preencher
- hand - entregar
- harbor - porto
- leave (leave, left, left) - sair
- muny - dinheiro
- reach - alcançar
- read - ler
- rob - roubar
- spelling errors - erros de ortografia
- standing in line - ficar na fila
- stickup note - nota de assalto
- surmise - deduzir
- teller - caixa de banco
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011097.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen