- Some self-evident truths about pets
- The Bear and the Fox
- Cão Zumbi: Você pode nunca ter visto, mas eles existem
- Water and wine
- Did Noah fish?
- Things that never were
- Looks good
- You can read this
- The Sick Lion
- Slow Motions Captures
- Why we love our kids (2)
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- The Swallow and the Crow
- The love story of Ralph and Edna
- I have to pee
- Period: You never know when it'll kick in
- April fool Jesus
A man, wanting to rob a downtown Bank of America, walked into the Branch and wrote this, "Put all your muny in this bag." While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to the Wells Fargo Bank. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and, surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbor, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America.
Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK" and left.
He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at Bank of America.
- arrest - prender
- branch - filial
- brightest - mais brilhante, inteligente
- defeated - derrotado
- deposit slip - ficha de depósito
- fill out - preencher
- hand - entregar
- harbor - porto
- leave (leave, left, left) - sair
- muny - dinheiro
- reach - alcançar
- read - ler
- rob - roubar
- spelling errors - erros de ortografia
- standing in line - ficar na fila
- stickup note - nota de assalto
- surmise - deduzir
- teller - caixa de banco
- worry - preocupar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011097.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen