- 7ft tall model: high five, low five
- The Mafia Don
- Reference Questions
- Stolen engine
- Good Time
- The good doctor
- I see blue elephants
- Einstein and Mathematics
- EFR: At the restaurant 2
- I have to pee
- The First Communists
- If Liza can marry two gay men, why can't I marry one?
- Talk is Cheap
- Facebook Gems: Goodbye America, Hello New York
- Sleeping Pills
- Want a day off work?
- EFR: Live to be a hundred
- Stupid Questions at the Airport
At a public telephone
- I am sorry Sir, but I am in a terrible hurry. It's fifteen minutes you're using this telephone without saying a single word.
- I am "talking" to my wife.
- hurry - pressa
- I am sorry - Eu sinto muito
- say - dizer
- single word - uma palavra
- talk - falar, conversar
- wife - esposa
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010213.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen