- Bad memory
- Oh, give me a home...
- Back to School
- I found her a virgin
- About dogs
- Flight emergencies
- We represent the silent majority
- The irony of life
- The 3 stages of life
- Marriage Again
- Terrible book
- Better Idiots
- I know this lawyers
- What if there is a God........
- EFR: At the restaurant
- To hear and to listen
- My friend is coming for supper
- Sex Life
On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
This guy who went into a brain shop.
A mathematician's brain was on sale for $10,000, and a physicist's brain was on sale for $12,000. Then he looked at a politician's brain, which was on sale for $100,000.
The guy asked the owner, "How come the politician's brain is so much more expensive than the scientist's brain?".
The shop owner replied, "The politician's brain has never been used."
- guy - pessoa, cara
- brain shop - loja de cérebros
- sale - à venda
- owner - dono da loja
- How come - como pode
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010181.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen