- Frases da Semana
- Nymphomaniac Convention
- Servimos Suco Natural do Pó do Guaraná . A Flor de Ziaco do Amazonas
- Long Yellow Things
- Male inteligence
- I Wanted To Change The World
- Public Telephone
- I think therefore I am
- Things Worth Having
- The Fisherman Piping
- Zen thoughts - Never
- Getting old
- 3 Things (4)
- Why we love our kids (3)
- Angry Birds coffee
- A blonde walks into a bank
- Three women in trouble
On Efficient Use of Grey Matter
This guy who went into a brain shop.
A mathematician's brain was on sale for $10,000, and a physicist's brain was on sale for $12,000. Then he looked at a politician's brain, which was on sale for $100,000.
The guy asked the owner, "How come the politician's brain is so much more expensive than the scientist's brain?".
The shop owner replied, "The politician's brain has never been used."
- guy - pessoa, cara
- brain shop - loja de cérebros
- sale - à venda
- owner - dono da loja
- How come - como pode
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010181.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen