- Nothing on from the waist down
- Gotta have fun
- Would you still love me?
- Flying Blind
- You know you are living in 2007 when...
- Coca Cola Evolution
- An exasperated mother
- Being right
- This is proof that Linux sucks!
- Terrible book
- Three Wishes
- Frank - The Eternal Optimist
- Strong and Weak
- Happy Marriage
- The beard
No more elephants
Q: What looks like an elephant and flies?
A: A flying elephant.
Q: How can you tell the difference between a grape and an elephant?
A: Grapes are purple.
Q: What's the difference between an elephant and grass?
A: They're both green, except the elephant.
Q: How can you tell the difference between a grape and an elephant if you're color blind?
A: Dance on it for awhile. If you don't get any wine, it's an elephant.
Q: What did Hannibal say when he saw elephants coming over the hill?
A: "Look, there's elephants coming over the hill."
Q: What did he say when he saw elephants with sunglasses on, coming over the hill?
A: Nothing, he didn't recognize them.
Q: What did Hannibal say when he saw giraffes with sunglasses on coming over the hill?
A: "Haha! You fooled me once with those disguises, but not this time!"
- purple - vermelha, roxo
- grass - grama
- both - ambos
- color blind - daltônico
- awhile - por um certo tempo
- saw (see, saw, seen) - ver
- hill - colina
- sunglasses - óculos de sol
- fool - enganar
- disguise - disfarce
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010168.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen