- EFR: What's the meaning of this?
- Perks of being over 40 (part 1)
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 1
- Why we love our kids (2)
- What's the difference?
- Stress Management
- Recovering from surgery
- Beaker scream
- Tag! You're it!
- Memory problems
- Ninja Entry
- At the Psychiatrist (1)
- Problems at Home
- The Talking dog
- The Surgery
- The Boss
- Planning Ahead Harvard Business Review
- Not your son
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."
"My darling," he replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.
- however - entretanto
- suitable - adequada
- buttocks - nádegas
- astounded - surpresos
- beauty - beleza
- relatives - parentes
- overcome with emotion - subjugada pela emoção
- repay - pagar, compensar
- kiss - beijar
- cheek - bochechas
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010164.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen