- A Lesson in Political Science
- Teaching: we're not in it for the income, we're in it for the outcome
- Reproducing in Captivity
- Not sure if planking or stuck
- The Barber
- Sleep in class
- The Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species
- The husband lineup
- Truisms (2)
- Malboro: transform!
- Bank Robbery
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 6
- Vinganca eh um prato que deve ser servido frio
- Star Wars chessboard
My Father is the Greatest!
These three boys are in the schoolyard bragging of how great their fathers are: The first one says:
- Well, my father runs the fastest. He can fire an arrow, and start to run, I tell you, he gets there before the arrow.
The second one says:
- Ha! You think that's fast! My father is a hunter. He can shoot his gun and be there before the bullet.
The third one listens to the other two and shakes his head. He then says:
- You two know nothing about fast. My father is a civil servant. He stops working at 4:30 and he is home by 3:45!
- schoolyard - patio da escola
- bragging - vangloriando-se
- fire an arrow - disparar uma flecha
- hunter - cacador
- shoot his gun - disparar seu revolver
- bullet - bala
- shakes his head - balanca sua cabeca
- civil servant - funcionario publico
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010159.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen