- Silver anniversary
- Hearing problems
- The Secret Service
- Happy Marriages Oscar Wilde
- The Blonde in the Army
- What the words really mean
- Two Things
- Heaven for cats and mice
- Planning for the Future
- EFR: Consult with the veterinarian
- Cool hair
- Crazy man
- My Dog
- Stretching the Truth
- Changing the World
- Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
- Fun with the Penguins
The little girl knelt in the confessional and said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."
"What is it, my child?"
The girl said, "Father, I have committed the sin of vanity. Twice a day I gaze at myself in the mirror and tell myself how beautiful I am."
The priest turned, took a good look at the girl, and said, "My dear, I have good news. That isn't a sin - it's only a mistake."
- kneel (kneel, knelt, knelt) - ajoelhar
- bless me - abençoe-me
- sin - pecar
- vanity - vaidade
- gaze at myself - olha para mim mesma
- mirror - espelho
- priest - padre
- take a good look - olhar com atenção
- good news - boas novas
- mistake - erro
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2010143.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen