- Reality Check: Never give up
- Ninja Entry
- Does your dog bite?
- Adam and Eve
- Make up your mind
- Conexão local: Um cabo de rede está desconectado
- Nothing on from the waist down
- Questions heard at a library
- Married life
- The Blonde in the Army
- Perks of being over 40 (part 3)
- Little rabbit is so cute, he's learning spanish
- Being nice to people
- How many words does a woman use every day?
- I don't want to go to school
- My wife is an angel
- Let me rephrase that
- Steve Carell joined Twitter... he's doing it right
- The top 10%
One day, a blonde and her friend were walking through the park.
Suddenly, the blonde's friend said:
— Oh, look, a dead birdie.
The blonde looked up and said:
- blonde - loira
- suddenly - de repente
- dead birdie - passarinho morto
- look up - olhar para cima
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2013080.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen