- Easter Bunny is coming
- Three words
- Star Wars chessboard
- The blonde in the library
- The Way Up
- Hiccup Cure
- The Genius in Us
- Doctor Terminology (6)
- Burial in Jerusalem
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- Deer Lord
- Weapons of Mass Distraction
- Good for your quiet time!
- Good ideas Linus Pauling
- The Eskimos
- The Father and His Sons
- Computer Programmer Contest
- Quem chegou primeiro?
- The Devil's Dictionary
What part did you get?
Two foreign nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."
"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do."
Nodding emphatically, the Mother Superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart.
"Two dogs, please," says one.
The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs'.
The Mother Superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush and then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"
- arrive - chegar
- bench - banco
- blush - ficar vermelha
- both - ambas
- counter - balcão
- foil - folha de alumínio
- hear - ouvir
- hurry over - ir rapidamente para
- lean over - inclinar-se
- nod - balançar a cabeça em concordância
- nun - freira
- odd - estranho
- people - pessoas
- reply - responder
- stare - olhar fixamente
- towards - na direção
- walk - andar
- whisper - sussurrar
- wrap - embrulhar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011268.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen