- A estupidez não é considerada deficiência
- Little old lady
- Grammar: You're, your
- EFR: How long to the next village?
- Most caring child
- Real life Dilbert Quotes (1)
- Courage and foolishness
- What if Deja Vu meant that you lost a life...
- Five reasons to believe computers are female
- The benefits of laughter
- A Cheap Way Out
- Hiccup Cure
- Flying Blind
What part did you get?
Two foreign nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."
"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do."
Nodding emphatically, the Mother Superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart.
"Two dogs, please," says one.
The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs'.
The Mother Superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush and then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"
- arrive - chegar
- bench - banco
- blush - ficar vermelha
- both - ambas
- counter - balcão
- foil - folha de alumínio
- hear - ouvir
- hurry over - ir rapidamente para
- lean over - inclinar-se
- nod - balançar a cabeça em concordância
- nun - freira
- odd - estranho
- people - pessoas
- reply - responder
- stare - olhar fixamente
- towards - na direção
- walk - andar
- whisper - sussurrar
- wrap - embrulhar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011268.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen