- At a public telephone
- Chá de cogumelo
- How to clean your toilet
- Changing history
- Two Things
- Computer upgrade
- Growing up
- Irish Philosophy
- Você nasce sem pedir, e morre sem querer: Aproveite o intervalo
- Mediocrity Jean Giraudoux
- Masquerade: The Amazing Camouflage Deceptions of World War II
- Female hormones in beer
- Beaker scream
- April Fool
- Business (Oscar Wilde)
- The Traveler and His Dog
- Ducks and Elephants
- The Things you don't know
What part did you get?
Two foreign nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs."
"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do."
Nodding emphatically, the Mother Superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart.
"Two dogs, please," says one.
The vendor is only too pleased to oblige and he wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their 'dogs'.
The Mother Superior is first to open hers. She begins to blush and then, staring at it for a moment, leans over to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"
- arrive - chegar
- bench - banco
- blush - ficar vermelha
- both - ambas
- counter - balcão
- foil - folha de alumínio
- hear - ouvir
- hurry over - ir rapidamente para
- lean over - inclinar-se
- nod - balançar a cabeça em concordância
- nun - freira
- odd - estranho
- people - pessoas
- reply - responder
- stare - olhar fixamente
- towards - na direção
- walk - andar
- whisper - sussurrar
- wrap - embrulhar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2011268.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- Bruce Lee
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen