- About the things you see during Fashion Week
- Homer Logic: I'm in no condition to drive
- Birthday present
- Water and wine
- Marriage and divorce
- Quoting the Bible about marriage
- Better Idiots
- The Great Essentials of Life
- The Atheist
- Men and Sperm
- Mom, I just really need to focus on my art right now
- Women Are Evil By Nature
- Three Legged Chicken
- The Horse and Groom
- Qual era mesmo o seu problema?
- Period: You never know when it'll kick in
EFR: Why are you crying?
Mother: "Why are you crying?"
Sally: "Because I fell and hurt myself."
Mother: "When did that happen?"
Sally: "About twenty minutes ago."
Mother: "But you've only just started crying."
Sally: "I know. Earlier, I thought you'd gone out."
- cry - chorar
- earlier - antes
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- go out (go, went, gone) - sair
- happen - acontecer
- hurt - machucar
- mother - mãe
- start - começar
- think (think, thought, thought) - pensar
- twenty minutes ago - vinte minutos atrás
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012073.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen