- Cannibals and Clowns
- Bed Time
- One Liners
- Little Johnny helping out at home
- The Lion and the Mouse
- Thanks Fox News for keeping us infromed
- Too much reading
- First marriage anniversary gift
- Amazing pictures of the sun
- Curious facts
- Becoming a Writer
- Creative 3D pencil drawing
- Missing the point
- Three Guys at the Pearly Gates
- You Wouldn't Believe It!
- The blondes strike again
- Two ways to live
EFR: Where is mummy?
"Mummy, Mummy! Where are you?" cried the little boy on the promenade.
"You poor little boy," said an elderly lady. "Come with me and I'll get you an ice cream and then we'll go and look for your mummy."
"I know where your mummy is," said a small girl.
"Shush!" whispered the little boy. "I know where she is, too, but I've managed to get two free ice creams this morning, and I want a third!"
- come with me - venha comigo
- cry - gritar, chorar
- elderly lady - senhora idosa
- ice cream - sorvete
- little boy - criancinha
- look for - procurar
- managed to get - conseguir
- morning - manhã
- mummy - mamãe
- poor - pobre
- promenade - calçada, passeio
- shush - silêncio, quieta
- small girl - garotinha
- want - querer
- whisper - sussurrar
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012065.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen