- Cheating on the Government
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 2
- The Pope
- Brain Transplantation
- Slayer of headphones
- Female hormones in beer
- The Chuck Norris Facts - Part 3
- Black eye in 3...2....
- The Bible and Darwin's Origin of Species
- At the airplane
- EFR: At the restaurant
- Cats: Aah finally in bed........
- Nature Pictures
- Never dwell on the negative in your life
- The Worst Day of my life
- Free consultancy
- Picture of animals
- Slowing down
EFR: Judging by disappearances
Two employers were talking. Said one: "I fear that young man I employed last week as a cashier is dishonest."
"Oh," replied the other, "you shouldn't judge by appearances."
"I'm not. I"m judging by disappearances!"
- cashier - caixa
- dishonest - desonesto
- employ - empregar
- employers - empregadores
- fear - temer
- I'm judging by disappearances - estou julgando pelos desaparecimentos
- last week - na semana passada
- reply - responder
- say (say, said, said) - dizer
- talk - conversar
- young - jovem
- you shouldn"t judge by appearances - você não deve julgar pelas aparências
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012078.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen