- Spoiled girl
- Parking ticket
- I know this lawyers
- Cats: Aah finally in bed........
- Government support
- Bad Flight
- How happy we are
- Cheating on the Government
- The Mafia
- God´s Second Mistake
- The Two Cannibals
- The Bear and the Two Travelers
- The Taxidermist
- It's anamorphic art by Felice Varini
- What are cats?
- The Rural Pub
Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We'd run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile. [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a-half minutes per mile]. So this morning he said to me "We're going to go five". I said, "Bruce, I can't go five. I'm a helluva lot older than you are, and I can't do five."
He said, "When we get to three, we'll shift gears and it's only two more and you'll do i."
I said "Okay, hell, I'll go for it."
So we get to three, we go into the forth mile and I'm okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I'm tired, my heart's pounding, I can't go any more and so I say to him, "Bruce if I run any more,"- and we're still running - "if I run any more I'm liable to have a heart attack and die"
He said, "Then die"
It made me so mad that I went the full five miles. Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, "Why did you say that?"
He said, "Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen