- I want a round trip ticket
- Law Of Opposites
- Second language
- The Genius in Us
- The Sin of Lying
- Cute nurses
- Advice From the Coach
- The Swiss Guy
- Thoughts from a man
- Pin Wall art
- Men and Women
- Protest signs are an ineffectual of way of communicating
The woman arrives at the hospital and asks:
— I am John's wife, he suffered an accident. How is he?
— Well, from the waist down he didn't suffer a scratch.
— What a relief. And from the waist up?
— I can't say. They haven't brought that part in yet.
- arrive - chegar
- wife - esposa
- waist down - da cintura para baixo
- scratch - arranhão
- relief - alívio
- waist up - da cintura para cima
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- yet - ainda
Borrowed from http://www.aprendendoingles.com.br/shtml/2012340.shtml
- Lojas com nomes engraçados (pelo mundo)
- No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work
- Carregando Fralda.... aguarde
- High speed photography, bubble
- How to sit at a computer correctly
- A preguiça é um merda
- Não estou conseguindo congelar com esse sub-zero amarelo
- Shoud I cut or shoud I not?
- Invisible Man: U Can't see him, but u know when he's around
- Beber e Dirigir é suicídio. Não brinque no trânsito
- Cloud Engines uses QR Codes? fail
- Facebook Fail: Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360?
- Bruce Lee
- O importante é ter o sonho realizado, o resto é bobage
- Extra Oferta: Mesa de Ferro Fudido
- I found him, but it was too late
- Waldo meets Carmen